VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CARDS...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KP

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: CARDS... Reply with quote

PLEASE WHILE THERE IS A SOFTBALL SEASON GOING ON HAVE ENOUGH COMMON SENSE TO HOLD YOUR HOLD EM'S ON FRIDAYS..IT HAS BECOME QUITE CLEAR CERTAIN PLAYERS DO NOT HAVE THE WHERE WITHALL TO DRINK IN MODERATION THE NIGHT BEFORE A BIG GAME...I KNOW RINGLEADER MR.K WOLF DOESN'T HAVE TO GET UP SATURDAY MORNING FOR ANYTHING BUT DOING THE HOUSEHOLD CHORES SO PLAY ON A DAY YOU CHILDREN NON HANGING DRINKERS HAVE THE NEXT DAY TO SLEEP IT OFF....KP
K. Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: So what!!!!! Reply with quote

Well, considerin I am ALWAYS there (sober or not)....I will hold my card games whenever the hell I want......How about you learning how to fuckin pitch/coach/hit?????? Or go to the school of fielding the outfield taught by Mr. John Greenwald....we all seen that fielding skills Sunday
KP

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: RE:Cards Reply with quote

A hung over player who requires constant shade does not produce at the top of his game...EVER...Being there and being at 100% are 2 different animals Mr.Wolf...As to Mr.Greenwalds OF play a foulball (batter retired anyway) and a ball in the top of a tree do not constitute poor play son....A poorly judged ball ended up being uncatchable ground rule double ..A bad play for sure but this cagey veteran has NEVER dropped a routine outfield can of corn so please refrain from defensive remarks Keith of the Outfield...There will be a police car circling the WOLF estate every weekend during the softball season from now on..ANYONE caught trying to play cards on a Saturday night will be arrested and forced to watch me and Maggie have anal...Naturally it will be me taking it up the ass...Coach Patterson
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum