VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Playoff Line-up
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Concern Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Playoff Line-up Reply with quote

The batting order for the playoffs should be as follows:

1) RCF - Jim Cassidy
2) LCF - Joe Wolf
3) 2B - Jim Kennedy
4) DH - Tom Gleason
5) C - John Greenwald
6) RF - Kevin Wolf
7) 3B - Mike Danofa
Cool LF - Mike Braun
9) SS - Johnny Mac
10) 1B - Matt Smith
11) P - Keith Patterson
12) EP - Tom Quinn

Can someone get this line-up through our bonehead piece of shit pitcher please???????
Smitty the Greek

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Playoff Reply with quote

I will the most clutch 10 hole hitter in history in the playoffs.

What a joke!!!
Longshot Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Who should you bat in front??????? Reply with quote

Smitty, you are hittin like a total of .135 for the year.......what do you want to bat, leadoff?????? Who in front of you should you be batting ahead of and please explain why.......J Cas, hottest hitter on the team......J Wolf, gets on base whenever he wants to.......Judd, puts the ball wherever he wants.......Glee, great hitter.......Greenwald, pure hitter and is clutch........Denofa, very very hot at the moment.....K Wolf, hitting the ball hard everytime when he isn't hungover.......Braun, can at least beat out an infield grounder.......Johnny Mac, is just a better hitter then you........lucky Quinny isn't in front of you.....Just be a man and except your role!!!!!!!!!
Angry Smitty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Go fuck yourself Reply with quote

I was just fucking around about me accepting my role but now you can go fuck yourself. Fuck, who is hitting in front of me just hit in the playoffs like I will and HAVE. Thank you!....
.135 average kiss my ass. What a jok

Know your role....what a fucking joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More Angry Smitty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: More anger Reply with quote

I ain't tryin to brag or act like a hard ass. I tore thats right tore my hamstring and couldn't even run to first base...fucking torn... and I hit almost every ay bat in the championship and through the playoffs. This team has the shortest memory ever. I don't really give a fuck about batting tenth b/c it is easy to up hold my end of the bargain, just uphold yours!
Worse Smitty Clause

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Thats fine Reply with quote

After I simply wanted to make light of my situation and have fun with it, it got all serious. Way out of line...... I expect positive posts from here until the last game. PLEASE.....
Smitty Champ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Fine again Reply with quote

After calming myself about softball, which I care more about then most people on our team, I will go back to my role. Thanks for letting me know what it was!
Smitty Champ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Dammit Reply with quote

I am still angry and can't calm down
Bill Buckner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least you're still a pretty good fielder!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! Hilarious! I LOVE SARCASM!!!!!
smitty glove

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: okay okay Reply with quote

haha..... hope everyone feels better now
Top Ten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top Ten Garbage players in Full Moon/Longshot Softball History

10. Yank
9. Dougie
8. Dobb
7. McKeever
6. Ballsout
5. Smitty
4. Jean
3. Dennis Ulmer
2. Keith
1. Lorraine (Ballsout's girlfirend) aka Night Train
Classic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Smitty!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Here is a classic picture of SMITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Classic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Smitty Part 2 Reply with quote

Here is another picture of SMITTY.......Strike 3, Your out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clint Hurdle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Line-up Reply with quote

Agree with top 4 (please Mr.Wolf since you can get a hit whenever you want how bout everytime up then...)The others besides KP and Quinny I could live with for game #1 but I think there should be game by game adjustments made...There are days you have it and dont so put those hitting well in gm.1 in a favorable spot in gm.2..Now this will of course take common sense not usually seen on this team...A guy/player who may be 1-3 hitting 3 seeds is actually hitting better than a man who may have hit 2-3 with a couple bleeders or seeing eye singles/errors thats where common sense and feel for the game come in...Maybe between games there should be more talk between the team and NUMBNUTS the line-up maker...
Charlie Manuel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: My boy Smitty Reply with quote

Granted he fields like Wes Helms---Runs like Pat Burrell--Hits like Abraham Nunez---Has Jose Mesa's sideburns--throws like Ryan Howard--and exhibits all the clutchness of his idol Aaron Rowland he when you combine all these traits into one you have a gamer....The well groomed bastard does show more will/want to win than almost everyone...Despite working full-time...being married...living a great distance away he's always there ready and raring to go....Despite spotty results NO ONe wants it more or is more stand up in failure...Props to the effort and heres hoping he brings his game offensively and defensively to new levels come playoff time he deserves a reward for the time and effort he puts in....
UNCLE CHARLEY....
Phillie Phanatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Let's go Longshot! Let's Go!!! Reply with quote

Hey Uncle Charlie... by your description of Smitty ("always ready and raring to go") , he may be better suited to play mascot for the Longshot than 1st base! I'm sure with the way he "wants it more" than anyone else, he would help & inspire the team much more wearing a furry costume & parading around the crowd than embarassingly misplaying balls at 1st or hitting routine flys time after time to left! But, I must admit, he is very "stand up in failure." But, he does have more experience in this department when it comes to playing softball than anyone on the team!
J. Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Don't hate... Participate! Reply with quote

I am disgusted by the mean & discouraging things that are being said about one of the remaining 5 original players from this softball team: Matthew Smith. Matt, along with JCass, myself, Quinny, & DeNofa laid the foundation of greatness that is our Sunday morning softball team. And Matt, being an original, should be given the respect he has most definitely earned! I know I mess with Smitty on Sundays from time to time, but it is all done in good fun. That's whats great & the most fun about our team: Playfully busting each other's balls. But, this constant barage of a man that gives more effort & wants to win more to win more than anyone is just unacceptable! I'll bet Smitty will be among the top 5 on the team in playoff batting average this year. Why? Because he usually takes his game to another level in big games. I just hope all that criticize this original & stand-up guy are ready too to take their game to another level come playoff time!!
J. Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh... and by the way Mr. Clint Hurdle... these are my first 2 posts in this thread! So, please don't bash me when I didn't do an ounce of bashing myself! Thank you!
Joe Torre

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: My Boy Matty Reply with quote

Like Charlie said your a gamer kid...Go out there with your Derek Jeter like intangibles and lead by example Mr.Playoffs...It takes very good players to get a team to the playoffs,those who know every game matters not a chosen few but all..You jr..regardless of the final result never have nor ever will take a play--game--at-bat as anything less than the most important game --play--at-bat of the day....Looking foward to Mr.October/November again producing like Reggie J....Big Papi..come playoff time...JW my bad....Your crafty brother had me thinking it was you...Dont doubt his remarks though I know your quite capable of putting up the #'s when necessary......Come on playoffs...GO LONGSHOT !!!!!
Axl Rose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Night Train Reply with quote

Night Train Lorraine as most Garbage Full Moon player ever...hahahahahahahahaha...funniest of all time. In times of great struggle and peril, we must look to our leaders for guidance. And so I implore you, Keith, LEAD! We are a team divided; make us one, skipper. Only you have this great gift bestowed upon you from the almighty, use it for the greater good, for your Longshots brethren. Be sure to lift up the downtrodden (like smitty), and when there is doubt, eat it up like so many Taco Bell soft taco six packs with a side of Arby's roast beef and five slices of Holy Land pie (hold the pep, it's not kosher)!

Peace Out,
Lenny Dykstra
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum