VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KP without Booze is Like,,,,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peter Gammons

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:40 am    Post subject: KP without Booze is Like,,,, Reply with quote

Keith without booze is incomprehensible ..Some things just go or dont go together perfectly..Why throw the balance of nature off..Dont fight what works and should be... I mean why not give up walking so many or pitching behind almost every batter.....Why not stop hitting double play balls back to the pitcher so frequently...How bout stop being chroniclly under-employed....Dont give up beer give up making up the line-up...

Some other do's and dont that would inbalance nature...
1)Smitty coming out with messy hair or playing gold glove level 1st base.
2)Wade getting hooked on speed or legging out a infield hit...
3)Braunie dunking a basketball
4)DeNofa covering more ground than a turtle ,snail,or caterpillar
5)Juddy proclaiming "Sorry I missed that pop-up guys my hair got in my eyes"
6)Johnny Mac.denouncing his Muslim faith,dropping out of the Taliban and becoming a Patriotic American
7)Johnny G. getting carded to prove he's old enough to drink, not for the senior citizens discount...
8)Kevin telling Deena to go ahead and quit her job he'll support HER...
9)Cass showing up saying how happy he is to be there and how much he couldn't wait for our next game...
10)Quinny hooking up with a girl who didn't get off a short yellow bus,wearing a helmet with a I.D tag that says if lost return to BYBERRY MENTAL INSTITUTION
11)Joe W.showing up flabby,unhandsome ,and unmotivated...
12)Glea displaying a cannon arm...
13) Iggy hating the Raiders and jumping on the Eagles bandwagon.

You see like Keith and the Carlton Dance some things were meant to be...To you 3-1 Patterson I say CHEEERS--SALUDE---MAZEL TOZ or as AC/DC sings so proudly HAVE A DRINk ON ME ....!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum