VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Moon Softball Beef n Beer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ca$$

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Moon Softball Beef n Beer Reply with quote

Greetings Softball Degenerates:
It is that time of year once again...Time to raise $$ to pay for the beautiful yellow/purple unis we wear each year. You folks may have heard that our fearless leader is on the wagon; and no, I am not talking about him driving his '83 Buick fake-wood-paneled station wagon. For some unknown reason, I have been designated 2nd in line to the softball throne, even though I don't even show up half the time. Anyway, we are supposed to have this fuckin beef n beer. If it's ok with everyone, I am going to try to do this on Saturday, March 15, at the Moon, so long as I can clear it with Chaplin and Count Jackula, the Count of Monte Fatso. Please respond with a phone call to yours truly or with a response to this post. Also, we can iron out details for Phils opener on the 15th.
Thank You Ever So Kindly,
5-Tool Ca$$
AFRO GENT

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject: Beef and Beer and Phillies Home Opener Reply with quote

What time does everyone think we should do the beef and beer? Also for Phillies home opener if any of you can get tickets through other means try to because the Phillies are being a pain in the ass. Otherwise I can't see it being less than $60 per ticket at least until maybe later

thanks, TQ
K. Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:02 am    Post subject: Money Reply with quote

We should start the beef and beer around 1ish....How much are we charging???? Since our brilliant leader put us in a different league on Sundays, we need to purchase a couple of wooden bats. Also, what kind of jerseys are we getting this year??? You know we are going to have to bug Jack FOREVER to get the money!!!!!
AFRO-LICIOUS

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:44 am    Post subject: BEEF AND BEER DETAILS Reply with quote

here ye here ye....Ole Full Moon Softball ye beef and beer extravaganza will be hosted by Fat Cranage son of the yoman on 15-03-08 at the Moon that is full from 1pm til dusk. All comers will be required to offer as a tithe, 25 pounds and your finest young maiden to Jack O'lantern of edentown. ok that wasn't so funny but i'm so lazy i have to post something even if it's only remotely funny on here. Anyway, the Full Moon Beef and beer is This Saturday at 1pm until 4pm and will be hosted by the Mucho El Gordito and will cost $25.

Thanks, Quinny
DUMBO SLICE

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:01 am    Post subject: B-N-B Reply with quote

I heard your having a B-N-B to raise money for softball which of course for me stands for Boozeless-n-Brainless....I could add ballless-n- Basehitless as well...As you men are aware Ive been forced to give up my balls,manhood,intregrity, sense of being / drinking by my wife..I know she should instead MADE me get a job so I wouldn't be able to sit in bars for days on end but I would rather give up what makes up part of who I am,how Im wired ,what makes me the fun guy I WAS to be around instead of working...You see even though Kevin offered to have a intervention as he too once spent his idle time in bars ev eryday but miraculously was cured by getting a full-time job I instead tucked my 2 inch dick between my mangina and have given up drinking...I now am a MMA student fighting under the name DUMBO SLICE so please as you REAL men raise a pint cheer for me as I stand outside the door to the bar like a 3 legged dog....xoxoxo ,the ex KP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum