VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tough times at vanillaafro.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kamala: The Ugandan Giant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Tough times at vanillaafro.com Reply with quote

ESPN recently ran a story that featured discontinued sports from Olympics past. One of these sports was tug-of-war, which was last featured in the early 1900s.

Fist of all, I do not think that anyone could within reason deny that tug-of-war would be among the most fascinating and viewed sports in all of Olympia.

Secondly, this begs a most important question... If an American tug-of-war team was to be formed today, who would be on it?

I'm going to go ahead and list the first nominee:
1.) Shaq

But what about other countries? Perhaps the French team could use the corpse of Andre the Giant as their anchor. Obviously, a Scandanavian team would consist of Magnus ver Magnusson and ONLY Magnus ver Magnusson. Any Brazilian team would have to include El Gigante.
Vince McMahon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: tug this Reply with quote

there is only one tug of war that interests me...The on-going tug of war between Keith and the bottle..While were all in agreement he's become a quitter-pussy-henpecked-unemployed- non swimming sperm producing loser I only hope to be present when he gives in to being what he really is...Michael Jordan tried baseball---George Michael tried girls---Smitty attempted 1st base---Quinny gave educated,white,normal ladies of the night a shot and like Keith sober all these expieriments were and are DISSASSTERS....Know what your gifted at like basketball-queers-DHing-retards-and drinking and stick with it....
Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's lines like "quitter-pussy-henpecked-unemployed- non swimming sperm producing loser" that make me happy that Keith doesn't know how to turn a computer on! Because, if he could, he might end up waiting on hold on line 2 of the Suicide Hotline (line 1 remains open but unavailable to the public by the Hotline strictly for Justin Clark's bi-weekly call-ins.) By the way, SOFTBALL IS BACK and I can't wait!!!! Less than 72 hours away!!!! Go Moon!
Denofa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it must be time for softball again cause Im getting my 5x a day I need money for blah,blah,blah...Iwas wondering why I had so much extra money the last couple weeks...Loooking foward to great softball... cold beers at Millers and the continued company of Team Fertile...Lots of young new talent being born-carried by the women lucky enuff to be getting banged by the greatest softball team Rhawnhurst ever produced....( sorry you non egg hitting--stupid slow sperm producing--infertile water ice addict...perhaps Quinny be hittin dat ass soon and you can take credit for him and Maggie's mulotto kid KP...)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum