VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

fences
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
john holmes

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: fences Reply with quote

why can't we just play in the B division were they have fences behind first base.
billy bob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: c'mon Reply with quote

c'mon he's only 6'3"
smitty D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:47 am    Post subject: Fenced in field Reply with quote

It looked like we could use a fene at every position on Sunday. But Smitty loves everyone and I appreciate all the support
keith

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooops..Sorry I thought it said feces and we were talking about how I pitch,field,make batting order and who I 5DBI4B put on the field sorry...
Moon Patron

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F the b-divisions

Lets stop acting like a bunch of 3rd grade Pussies and start beating these losers who play softball everynight

We lost to a bar in Neshaminy Mall!!!! Have to take it out on someone next game or take it out on the liver.
keith

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:05 am    Post subject: dh Reply with quote

also I am sorry for the DH who doesnt run anything out well at least I didnt put him in the field so he could let the ball get behind him at just watch it roll away as the other team just keeps running KW
DH

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:43 am    Post subject: laziness Reply with quote

KP;
Since you are the assistant to the assistants assistant,therefore a very important person,can you make the leagues we play in put a fence behind me in the outfield so when I miss can of corn pop-ups the fence will stop them ? I still will cry,mope,pout and not chase after the ball but at least I wont have to walk as far to go get it..Thanks buddy, Mr.DH
KW

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:59 am    Post subject: Fuck you all!!!!!!! Reply with quote

First off, I would like to say FUCK YOU ALL!!! You all are not fucking anything in softball!!! You guys talk about loyalty??? How many times does Cassidy and Old Fuck Greenwald bitch and moan about Quinny and Wade getting in the game, when THEY SUCK!!!!! But, they still at least get an at-bat and play when they show up!!! How many times does Keith go out and recruit players that just play 1 year??? Will??? Sean??? Kevin Chop??? Gary???? But yet, you all back the asshole up on his decisions on playing those people over people that show up all the time (hungover or not)!!!!! Loyalty??? How about I turn my attention to my brother!!!! He always talks about being loyal and all. Well, he definitely didn't show SHIT last night!!!! Especially in the last inning, while down 6, and someone gets on. Instead of saying "how about using Kevin as the runner?" he instead listens to the genius faggot and puts BEEF in to run. That is very LOYAL!!!!! I think it is ridiculous that you all ride Keith's cock!!!! For what reason??? I guess it is because Maggie doesn't and he begs you!!!! Now to this fielding shit!!!! I think I counted at least 6 balls get by the outfield on Sunday (by the All-American Steve, Cassidy, Jack, Braun and the greatest arm in the world Glea) and about 4 last night. So, all this bullshit about my fielding can go out the door. Don't even get me started on Smitty!!!! You guys continue to put a HORRIBLE player out there at first day in and day out, great fielding last night. I guess your loyal to just the HORRIBLE players only. It is fine, if you guys were trying to make me quit the team.... YOU HAVE DONE IT!!!!!! See ya ASSHOLES!!!!!!
mike phelps

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:14 am    Post subject: KW Reply with quote

first of all if we played bad players you would never sit and what do you mean by quiting you were never asked to play.
but at least you won't have to show up to tounaments and games you weren't invited to.
none of us show up to youre basketball games and act like were on the team we let you suck youre all americans dicks all by yourself.
froggy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:17 am    Post subject: KW Reply with quote

thank GOD its about time
SEE YA
KW

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually get your story right faggot!!!!! I was actually asked to play by Jack and Kevin (your last batter yesterday) in Miller's before you even got the team fully together assholes!!!! You should get all your facts straight before saying shit...So, shut the fuck up Greenwald or Smitty or whoever else is posting and use your name instead of using gay names and hiding yourself
jack

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:15 am    Post subject: I'm sorry Reply with quote

I'm sorry I am not the one who runs the team I was just asking if you were playing not asking you to play
stew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:18 am    Post subject: buddy Reply with quote

I heard youre not hangin with the softball team so now me and pete my evil twin can come over dinas house and play cards on youre sick poker table.
you will have the best teeth at the table.
rock

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:21 am    Post subject: hanging out Reply with quote

yo heard you have free time come on down fulleries and hang out
you,me,barry,and josh

miss ya
fat jack

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well since dina will not be attending softball anymore, it gives her plenty of time to cook me stuff shells/hamburgers/hot dogs/cakes/cookies/pies
carl lewis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:08 am    Post subject: pinch runner Reply with quote

btw why wouldn't beef run instead of KW he's faster
just cause KW beats everybody to the showers after football practice doesn't mean he's fast he just wants to drop the soap first if you don't push back youre not gay.
GREENWALD SR.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:53 am    Post subject: quitting Reply with quote

You my boy already quit on the team only this time its off the field !!!! Your fate is SELF made ..NEVER repeat NEVER in 35 + years of ball did I ever have a teammate quit as you did in the tournament..I'll rehash for you...Pop-up to right center...Routine fly ball missed...This is not a problem EVERYONE makes errors myself included...BUT after missing said can of corn you didn't even go after it..You dear boy walked,"WALKED" to go get it allowing 3 runs to score on a single at most that became a HOMERUN...People adjust their busy schedules to make these tourneys and you quit on them...Keith heard about it from numerous people and he chose to do something about it...You cant have it both ways jr..You cant half ass it not running out flyballs and alike and expect to play when there are 12 people out to win ball games...Smitty may miss more balls than a 10 yr.old girl but its NEVER due to lack of effort for he gives 110% always ..Ditto for Quinny...Wade is 16 yrs.old and while he doesn't yet grasp the fielding part he's a decent enuff hitter who doesnt gripe about only getting a abat a game...You always want to sit the bench yet when Keith sits you now you com[plain..I dont get it..If you wish to be a DH you have to take Glea's spot and I dont see that happening anytime soon..If you thought yourself better than Smitty at 1st I surely never heard you say it...And just so you do know I did offer to let you hit for me last night...
KW

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off greenwald, what fucking tournament are you talking about???? The last tournaments I remember I played in were, Trenton, I wasn't invited to the Port Richmond and before that Mayfair. So what the hell are you talking about???? Secondly, I am absolutely better then your old ass!!!! You just have been Keith's butt buddy for so long that he continues to invite you because you suck his cock. I now see why you like playing catcher. You get to kneel on the ground and look at all the batters cocks. You fucking homo!!!! I remember times, in Jardel and other leagues, that you were such a pussy saying "this team has no heart, I am not wasting my time and coming anymore". And you didn't show up!!!! That sounds like quitting to me!!!! I understand Glea can be the DH, but I absolutely know for 110% that I can be on that field. Especially with that fucking homo pitcher and ridiculous 1st baseman out there. It is fine, talk all the shit you want, that's what your good at (besides sucking up to Keith Patterson).
pete rose

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: clutch Reply with quote

I have been watching johnny G play for years he is better at 48 at any position than you are at 24 KW he may get a little frustrated somtimes but when needed he comes up clutch and for smitty I have been watching him latley and the man has gotten mutch better because he always puts forth his best effort.
I,d bet on them any day
Pete Rose

PS. Quinny is the man and I guess you wont be eating all his bbq any more no more free buffet for you
Leo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:04 pm    Post subject: DH Reply with quote

KW I heard you are free agent I can use a 24 year old DH to run the backwards 3 get back to me

Love LEO & Laddy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum