VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

fences
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pardon me ole effortless one it was a PLAYOFF game you quit on the team..It was against the Fishtown team that we lost to in the tourney..I guess its ok in the playoffs...If you still forget ask ANY other person in attendence...As to being pissed about a weak effort and saying Ive had it...Guilty as charged..However slick that was AFTER the game I didn't quit on my team during it...Also I didn't even miss the game after it silly if you recall the humorous pokes at me with the black arm band...You dear boy have as much chance at being better than me as I do beating you at basketball..You can throw a softball very well but other than that your adept at ????? You dont pitch so Keith doesn't figure in--you dont play any infield position so thats out...Cass,Braun,Judd,Jack ,Steve,Joe, are better outfielders,Iggy is as good then there's the other Kevin thats 7 better outfielders right there...6 of them are better hitters for avg..so who 's job are you taking ??? There's not a better ,more motivated,baseball /softball smart catcher in the city so thats out...Where should my idol, the man who's cock I'm all over play you and over who...Im all ears... You did show up last night wether he invited you or not so I think you should have got an at bat just as Wade or Quinny would have but as to any more I just dont see it ...
Rev. Rodney King, Jr.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: We Need a Leader like Tony Reply with quote

My Friends,
Can't we all just get along? For the record, I always try my best when I'm on the field, and I would be genuinely insulted if anybody thought that I didn't. But to be honest, it will always be more important to me that we all have a good time; five minutes after the game ends, I could give a shit whether or not some meatheads with juiced bats can hit a softball 250 feet over our heads, because I know the most important thing is that we can all still laugh at the Fat Jack nickname of the week (Jelly Savalas, if anyone cares). It's bullshit softball after all, and I always worried that it might turn into more than that. Maybe I'll stay home and try to learn my kids' names on Sundays.
Giving Peace a Chance,
5 Tool

PS: I guess we lost a game somewhere last night. I didn't even know we had a game, so I maybe I've already been cut. Anybody have the Mangin-ious' phone number? He offered to pay me in beer to jump ship, maybe even good beer...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry sweetums you quit in the playoffs not tourney against team from fishtown..
Rev.Sharpton

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo yo yo King what it is my negro ? Hows bout that high yellow ,ashy albino Brother Quinny cummin into the hood an stealin one of our bitches...I left Johnny Mantits to keep a eye on my hoe and he f**ked that up..I see that boy in West Philly Im gonna bust a cap in his a**...
santa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: early christmas gift Reply with quote

merry christmas full moon I recieved youre gift list early ask and you shall recieve KW off the team I know you guys have been asking for this for a couple of years sorry I couldn't get done earlier but better late than never.

love ST.KNICK
Will

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Keith how many games do me,Sean,Gary,Nick,Kevin Tschopp,Joe Meehan,Zeke have to make for the playoffs ? Also how many games does Bob's annoying wife have to keep score to be our playoff scorekeeper ?
Bridget

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many shots will it take me to have John just shut the fuck up????
Zeke

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Our prayer Reply with quote

I think you all need to say 10x our father's and 10x of these:

"Hail, Keith! Full of softball,
The Lord is with thee ball,
Blessed are thou among all that you recruit,
And blessed is the fruit of thy ones…. that Joe Wolf does
Holy Keith, Homo of God,
Pray for Maggie to stay with me (or get me pregnant),
Now, and at the hour of our of my steady job.
Amen
John

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bridget you know I dont do shots..It makes me throw up in the corners of bars...You also know since I pay my own freight,work 50 hrs.aweek and do all the other boring adult things ...I can and do come and go, do mosttly as I please without your PERMISSION so silly girl dont worry about my shots drank..xoxoxo johnny g.

2.5 is alittle much Zeke maybe 1.5 at most....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum