VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KW

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
softball fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:14 am    Post subject: KW Reply with quote

I heard KW finally got the hint even though he showed up to a game he wasn't asked to play (uncomfortable) I also heard he invited himself to play with the rockeledge at jardel next year I know that's not happening from the coach himself but mabey kW will show up anyway.
But finally we will not have to here about the basketball tournaments that he sits on the bench and watches the 2time all americans play at a playground tourney (big deal) I just want to watch softball not here KW bitch and moan see ya slacker
Coach K

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:39 am    Post subject: basketball fan Reply with quote

I was quite surprised myself to see KW in Bejing for the Olympics..I tried to tell him I already had 12 All-Americans -12 nba ALL STARS -5 LGE mvp'S BUT YOU KNOW KW...Very strange having him on the podium when we received our gold medals..The officials only had the 12 medals so they invited him to run the summer camp for the Chinese National team...Rumor has it he's gonna show up at Yao Ming's wedding as the bestman...
mo cheeks

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how can he do that when the 76ers need him at our camp
please make it to our camp on time.
bob lutz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know he keeps showing up at the cafe bugging all my costumers acting like people want to talk to him he keeps showing up on shuffle board league night saying he's on the team man I never seen one person want to be a rhawnhurst guy more we just act like we like him till he drinks a bootle of vodka then just ignore him till he leaves he is good for one thing and thats sucking our dicks all knight telling us how cool we all are get off our jocks

LOVE the rhawnhurst guys and lutz

ps. its football saturday so he is kissing rhawnhurst ass as I write this
Jack Cranage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:48 am    Post subject: KW Reply with quote

I know all you wonderful mens pain...You see Mr.KW used to come in my work place acting like worked there...it was like the SEINFELD episode he handed me reports that made no sense at all...Right down to the part were I fired him and he cried promising he'd do better...When I said thanks but no thanks he said that was fine he didn't even work there....This of course did not stop him from trying to collect unemployment when we never even paid him....We still from time to time get calls from companies asking us what kind of employee he was...
bob lutz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: KW Reply with quote

Shit I heard KW isn't playing softball wich means he'll be in my bar acting like he is one of the guys bugging all my patrons untill he drinks a bottle of vodka and finally leaves I never seen someone jock somany neighborhood guys in my life ball washer rhawnhurst wanabe

love lutzy

PS.you are not on the shuffleboard team stop showing up
Joe Pa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:19 pm    Post subject: Penalties Reply with quote

Will someone please inform KW he's not on the Nittany Lion football team..He got us a too many men on the field on penalty offense-defense-and special teams...
andy reid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well with KW not playing softball he can spend more time with the C squad I know he runs the B squad at rhawnhurst but here we need him with the C squad buI know we only have him for a couple months because cheeks was saying they need him at 76ers camp theboy does it all the complete athlete (yeh)

Love Philly sports
Paul Holmgren

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:03 am    Post subject: KW Reply with quote

We here at the Flyers have had issues with Mr.Wolf...Having seen him @ softball and playing effortlessly @ Gladden we could tell he was certainly not athletic enuff to ever lace em up....But then every year when we release our team picture who's always in there sitting between the coaching staff and goalies but good old KW...please Mr.'s Lutz and Elmer let this man sit on your stools telling camp and B-ball tourney stories, send us the tab...anything to keep him outta here.....
THANKS ehh,homer
keith p

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: first time user Reply with quote

first of all I think you will all be happy to know it only took 45 mins. to figure out how to look up all the messages I had to see what everybody was telling me about.
a lot of good ball busting if anyone should be mad it should be me one wolf writes about my personal life about me and my wife trying to have kids and my swimmers I dont really know who it is because people use fake names because I see my name up there and I know it wasn't me but whatever cause I know well i at least hope people are just joking.
also I see kevin calling me a fag over softball to kevin yuo can come whenever I know you have football so I cant worry about that you can come and get a bat not fielding though I am just being honest I dont want any anamosity between anybody.
You do know I put a ton of time into this so I want people to at the very least care and try I want to win run it out even if it is a pop up you never know.
but lets be honest there was no need to say anything about wade,quinny,smiity, they didn't do a thing to you.
And why in the world would you say somtheing about my wife who has been nothing but nice to you feed you let you crash at the house when you were hammered a broken porch door waking up my neighbors in the middle of the night and never said a word and was just as nice to you.
I would never tell her that you wrote about her because she thought you guys were friends but I know how you really feel.
so bottom line is run out pop ups come and bat sometimes so please stop talking about my wife me I dont care even though I dont appreciate you talking me and my wife trying to have a child.
so lets forget about everything and start a clean slate so lets stop because its starting to get dumd .

this is keith first and probably last time its to hard on brain
Zeke

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:16 am    Post subject: KP Reply with quote

1st of all like KW said you are indeed a fag...Secondly who cares infact we celebrate you aint got no kids..Who needs another you...Also Wade-Quinny-Smitty laugh out loud when insulted by the lifetime underacheivement winner ...Talk about starting to get "DUMD" wow that Ryan education sure hasn't held you back Gump.But to be nice were are all glad you dont work so you can run our team...It must be nice charging everyone several hundred dollars a year just so you can watch "saved by the Bell " reruns all day..Get back on the sauce you've already cost me-Fat Jack and other bartenders 1000's of bucks boyyyyyy...By the way I heard you need a 1st basemen, hey I'll come back all you have to do is ASK....The Zekester
Jud

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:15 am    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Thank you all for these excellent contributions to this web site. I just spent 30 minutes of Work Time reading them.
I thought this website was dead. Also, it make sense what people were talking about last night. F-ing Mr Koch screw us again.

However, the grammar on here is god awful. Keith, there is a nice english language school on Castor and Bleigh. Holy Shit, it took me ten minutes to read your 'actual' post. Here is some help:

. (period) Use this at the end of a sentence. This one really helps the reader.

Next week, we will discuss commas and their use.
KP

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Grammer Reply with quote

Mista Juddy;
Yu sir are a meen man..I dun graduated ats de top of me clas at Rian Hi School..Me use of dem words was eggsellent..Dey saids I coulda been's a doktor ora loyer if ens I wantid two...Sew go leep off a bridge muther focker...I is da man biotch...
Jud

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was better written than the original
KP

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fanks Jud..I'll cee yu twonite...yur frend Keiff
mckeever

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:23 am    Post subject: kp u r stoopid Reply with quote

As u know I, teach 6th grade. Yes, I love looking at and touching all the little kids, before all you idiots start saying shit. Keith I have kids with learninig disabilities that type better than you. Otherwise all your guys bullshit is hillarious! You are all retarded!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum