VanillaAfro.com Forum Index VanillaAfro.com
Where men are men and afros are afros

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

top 10 reasons Full Moon Softball will win the championship

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tqatsju
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: top 10 reasons Full Moon Softball will win the championship Reply with quote

10.) Because even without the triple threat of Gene, Balls Out and Tony..Full Moon softball is still a force to be reckoned with
9.) Lono had a kid
8.) DSparks is on a cross country trek that will take him on a spiritual journey, one that won't include softball
7.) in a surprise move Dobb will return not as a teammate but as one of the greatest purple mascots this team has ever seen
6.) Back in 39' Johnny G recieved sage advice from the Babe himself on how to beat Canadian softball teams
5.) Canadians play a lot of hockey
4.) JCas's woobie
3.) Fat Jack may not help the team but he can get you a 5.9% interest rate on your new home, call him today
2.) Even though Yank is gone, his pot is still in the trunk of Johnny Mac's car, giving JMac the mellowness he needs to compete at a high level
1.) the 3 headed monster approach at catcher is throwing off team's so much that outfielders are playing at regular depth, even when Quinny comes up to bat.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JCa$$

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: 10 more Reasons we win it all Reply with quote

10. There's a buffer zone between Wolfs in the outfield.
9. TQ: He's not just all about defense anymore.
8. Due to the extreme cold, Manager Keith decides not to risk frost bite and keeps his pants on for the entire playoff run.
7. Alcohol keeps you warm in the cold.
6. Maybe umpire nemesis Bruce Froemming will eventually be won over by Full Moon's good looks and charm.
5. Smitty lacks a leg to stand on when complaining about late-inning defensive substitutions, due to his injured vagi...I mean hamstring.
4. Yank has been in extended spring training, working with Johnny Podres on a change-up to use as our playoff run closer.
3. Tony has promised to make amends and bring championship-level snacks to next week's game.
2. Juddy may run late again, but Count Jackula has vowed to pick him up and fly him to the game in the FatCopter (similar to the BatCopter, but more like a blimp with a propeller).
1. Team owner Dennis promises to be there for the trophy presentation, and then will treat the team to 10 cents off Pabst Blue Ribbon Pitchers and 5 cents off your side blue cheese with your order of 1000 or more wings, all of which will happen from 12:15 to 12:19 after the game.
Smity Says

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Why Full Moon will win the Championship Top Ten Reply with quote

10) Most of the team now knows the border patrol, so crossing in Canada is snap
9) The fourth and possibly fifth Wolf are availible if need be
Cool Smitty has more motivation to hit because of the constant lack of respect by batting him 8th or 9th in the lineup
7) If the weather gets cold, J Cass can keep us all warm under his blanket
6) We have 3 catchers, who can all be assets in their own way:

Brian: He is a up and coming Wolf and it is nice for the team to see the gradual development into an asshole!

John: He allows us to get all the calls since he coached most of the umpires in little league

Tom Quinn: Because he is in fact Tom Quinn

5) Top ten lists are already being compiled for WHY Full Moon won the championship
4) Nice guys like Denofa, Braun, and Brian are looked at as assholes b/c they play with us!
3) Dennis doesn't know where next weeks game is!
2) Talking shit on each other has a strange way of motivating people to play better... they should try these techniques in school and in the office, oh yeah they already do...
1) So our pathetic lives can have some meaning!
[/b]
acey and ducey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: hey! Reply with quote

you guys forgot about me. I'm back from Shop Rite and better than ever!
Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Good Job, Guys Reply with quote

Fantastic contributions by all 3 of you! I love the enthusiasm. Does anyone know if I will get my MVP award before or after we get our championship rings?
fat jack

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: refueling my fat copter Reply with quote

does anyone know where i can get grease besides the Rooster or the Full Moon?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VanillaAfro.com Forum Index -> other suggestions for new forum topics because these all suck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum